• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Panic over!

sierra*323

Mama Doe
Myxi boosters done and bunnies have gone home to relax :lol:

Does anyone else find that their rabbits' true characters come out at the vets? Tango is the dominant bun at home, but he was very worried and literally held onto the carrier where Finx was sitting while Lucy did his jab and health check. Finx, on the other hand, always tries to climb off the table onto me, eat my jumper and gives me a quick nip to tell me off for putting her through going to the vets again :lol:

She may be submissive to Tango, but she is still the boss of us humans and always has been!

Aw, wee souls. The vets is the only time many of my buns or fosters actively seek me out rather than just expecting me to arrive with food all the time!

Mine turn into complete wusses when at the vet's, particularly Daisy-Boo.
I have mine at the vet's later for their myxo jabs. Catching them in this snow will be fun!

Mine are the same!! My lovely little Dougal who is so easy to handle turns into a little devil at the vets and my grumpy, schitzy madam Frankie turns into an angel!! It always makes me laugh.

They are funny little things! They are also not going to be pleased when they discover that as Tango has maintained his weight despite his diet there are going to be more pellet cuts. They'll end up with just one each at this rate :roll: Good thing they love their hay.

Back