• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The view from our bunny room window this morning

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I swear Humphrey was laughing at our outdoor bunnies from his luxury indoor penthouse :lol:

You can also see the neighbours rabbit enclosure, its a good size but would be nicer if they actually cleaned it out :roll: And the cream building in the background is our vets :)

P1020114.jpg

Bunnies as far as the eye can see (well their houses anyway!). Bliss.

Spenser can keep an eye on his empty hutch from one of his favourite resting places in my bedroom.

I can't. :oops::oops:

What a lovely view though. :love::love: I'd probably be laughing if I was Humphrey too! :lol:

:roll: :roll: Now who needs to go to spec savers ;)

Left hand side hutch with green mouldy cover over it and sack of bunny waste leaning against it :?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Aaah, that one! I thought it was part of your garden. :oops::lol: I'll get my coat!

I wish my garden was that wide, we are only little :(:lol:

Trust me if you could see inside that pen you would know its not mine, it is manky inside. i think the buns have been relieved when it snows so they have something clean to walk on :(

My garden's not huge either. I thought the whole width of the photo was yours, I was having some serious garden-envy. :lol: Is the part on the right yours though (with the blue tunnel etc)?

My garden's not huge either. I thought the whole width of the photo was yours, I was having some serious garden-envy. :lol: Is the part on the right yours though (with the blue tunnel etc)?

Officially no but we use it all the time any way :lol::lol: We have very very nice neighbours who like to go for the communal feel :love:

Hahaha, love it! :love::love: It must be great to have fab neighbours.

we have an understanding, we use their garden, they don;t have to bother mowing the lawn. I plant their pots and water them to make it look nice. I get to use their washing line when they are at work for extra vet bed, they nick my pegs at the weekend because they can't be bothered to buy their own. I put their milk in the fridge for them every morning and look after their cat when they are away. I also put out their wheelie bin every week and jam it full of my rubbish :lol:

we have an understanding, we use their garden, they don;t have to bother mowing the lawn. I plant their pots and water them to make it look nice. I get to use their washing line when they are at work for extra vet bed, they nick my pegs at the weekend because they can't be bothered to buy their own. I put their milk in the fridge for them every morning and look after their cat when they are away. I also put out their wheelie bin every week and jam it full of my rubbish :lol:

Was it their summerhouse Dave had when he was in quarantine after his arrival?

Back