• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Minimum size for C&C..One bun.

Disney

Alpha Buck
Well the tile pretty much sums it up. I'm adoping two buns who aren't friendly with other bunnies (they're ex show rabbits) so I'll be making C&C cages.

Before you kill me for asking such a simple question, I DID do a search! I just suck :lol:

So what grid sizes for lone rabbit? (Obviously I will make two!)

Thanks for not scolding me..I'm not too forum savvy lol. :oops:

It's the same as it would be for a pair. One needs to be able to move about just as much as two do :)

It's the same as it would be for a pair. One needs to be able to move about just as much as two do :)

This, but it also depends on the breed as to what size they would need, eg, if they were Giants, i would say a C&C cage wouldnt be suitable at all.

This, but it also depends on the breed as to what size they would need, eg, if they were Giants, i would say a C&C cage wouldnt be suitable at all.

Depends on the setup. As long as it was fully secure and had high enough sides, a single level C&C cage would be fine for giant?

Depends on the setup. As long as it was fully secure and had high enough sides, a single level C&C cage would be fine for giant?

I have to respectfully disagree - no C&C setup would ever be big enuogh, unless it was C&C cubes lined round the edge of a decent sized room :lol: :)

I have to respectfully disagree - no C&C setup would ever be big enuogh, unless it was C&C cubes lined round the edge of a decent sized room :lol: :)

It'd be expensive to get enough :lol: but if you have a huge room and are penning half of it they'd be secure enough

Back