• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spring Fever has kicked in in B&G's kingdom

Goodness. :shock:

I suppose it is 'natural' and not something to worry about - even neutered buns do this?

Spot on Gray. If Ginger was in the wild and was intact, she would be not far off kindling her first litter of the season. Likewise, Biccy would be spreading his seed everywhere to anybun who would play.

Funtimes :lol: Who is the culprit? Or are both getting it on?

Spot on Gray. If Ginger was in the wild and was intact, she would be not far off kindling her first litter of the season. Likewise, Biccy would be spreading his seed everywhere to anybun who would play.

Funtimes :lol: Who is the culprit? Or are both getting it on?

Biccy > Ginger, same as it always is :roll: :lol: Ginger rarely tries it with him, she's a nipper/biter if he annoys her. Since you explained that all when i first bonded them and she became ill, its so obvious to me that she is top bun in this relationship, but its ALWAYS Biccy who's trying the humping.

He always goes for the back end, but often settles with the head, at which point, if i notice, i move him off.

So enjoyable :lol:

Biccy > Ginger, same as it always is :roll: :lol: Ginger rarely tries it with him, she's a nipper/biter if he annoys her. Since you explained that all when i first bonded them and she became ill, its so obvious to me that she is top bun in this relationship, but its ALWAYS Biccy who's trying the humping.

He always goes for the back end, but often settles with the head, at which point, if i notice, i move him off.

So enjoyable :lol:

I always thought Biccy was the dominant, not sure why really, guess because he's a mischief and she always seems so chilled! Isnt the dominant usually the main humper?

I always thought Biccy was the dominant, not sure why really, guess because he's a mischief and she always seems so chilled! Isnt the dominant usually the main humper?

During the bond, yes, he was the humper, the apparently dominant one, but it soon changed quite soon after the bond, possibly because she was so ill, so she fought for her position?

Ginger is always the one REQUESTING grooming, and Biccy ALWAYS gives in, Biccy requests all the time, but Ginger ignores him 90% of the time. She does groom occasionally though.

The Dopeys say 'hi' :wave:

DSCF2517.jpg

And so does Flash :love:

bunny-mine.jpg

Flash101Imquitehappysittinghereitsc.jpg

:thumb:

During the bond, yes, he was the humper, the apparently dominant one, but it soon changed quite soon after the bond, possibly because she was so ill, so she fought for her position?

Ginger is always the one REQUESTING grooming, and Biccy ALWAYS gives in, Biccy requests all the time, but Ginger ignores him 90% of the time. She does groom occasionally though.

Bunny grooming politics does confuse me. With Max and Charlotte I am positive that he is the dominant, he was all through the bonding and if theres ever any humping its him doing it. Shes never humped him or shown any kind of dominant behaviour towards him. BUT he is the groomer and she never ever grooms him :shock::?

Bunny grooming politics does confuse me. With Max and Charlotte I am positive that he is the dominant, he was all through the bonding and if theres ever any humping its him doing it. Shes never humped him or shown any kind of dominant behaviour towards him. BUT he is the groomer and she never ever grooms him :shock::?

I think it was Sky-O who told me about the grooming thing, or i'd never have known!

Back