• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just September....

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
..just because :love::love:

Sepsnow004.jpg

Sepsnow002.jpg

Sepsnow005.jpg

Sepsnow006.jpg

Sepsnow007.jpg

Sepsnow009.jpg

Sepsnow012.jpg

Sepsnow014.jpg

Sepsnow016.jpg

Beautiful - in fact I think she gets even more beautiful.:love: Her life has been completely transformed, so no wonder. :thumb:

I'm being a good girl, but the angel smiley doesn't work any more.

I do want a photo of a fur-puddled baby though.:p I don't suppose September does much in the way of fur-puddling. :lol:

I'm being a good girl, but the angel smiley doesn't work any more.
;):lol:

I do want a photo of a fur-puddled baby though.:p I don't suppose September does much in the way of fur-puddling. :lol:

To be honest they all do :shock: but as soon as I go outside with the camera they get up :roll: so I can never get a photo :(
Hopscotch and Paintbox in particular are great at doing fabulous happy flops and I've seen them all at one time or another fast asleep with their legs in the air :lol::lol::lol: Not very lady like I have to say :roll:

Re. the fur-puddling, have you tried tip-toeing? Switching the camera on before you approach is also likely to increase chances of successfully capturing one on camera. ;)

Must admit, I haven't managed to get a photo of Spenser flopped with his legs in the air yet - a truly delightful sight (well, I think so). :oops:

Re. the fur-puddling, have you tried tip-toeing? Switching the camera on before you approach is also likely to increase chances of successfully capturing one on camera. ;)

Must admit, I haven't managed to get a photo of Spenser flopped with his legs in the air yet - a truly delightful sight (well, I think so). :oops:

:lol::lol: Yes :lol: Trouble is there are 5 pairs of ears + I have to open a rather noisy back door to get to them :roll:

Note to self: *must try harder*

:lol:

Have you seen the one of Hopscotch with her legs in the air which I posted the other day?

:lol::lol: Yes :lol: Trouble is there are 5 pairs of ears + I have to open a rather noisy back door to get to them :roll:

Note to self: *must try harder*

:lol:

Have you seen the one of Hopscotch with her legs in the air which I posted the other day?

Yes, absolutely splendid. :thumb::lol::love:

Back