• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I iz a flying, one eared, flat, white bellied bunneh (Charlotte!)

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
I iz a magical flying bunny!
113_0518.jpg

but I ad to sacrifice an ear for my magical power...
113_0512.jpg

I can also make myself very flat
113_0519.jpg

But the hooman says she loves me coz I have a bootiful white tummy
113_0522.jpg

:love::love::love:

Awwww! :love::love: And she can jump so high!

I love the way she looks a bit like a wild bun and a bit like a Nethie. So cosy and so characterful.

Awwww! :love::love: And she can jump so high!

I love the way she looks a bit like a wild bun and a bit like a Nethie. So cosy and so characterful.

Yes, I have no idea of her breed but Im pretty sure theres some nethie in her :love: I adore her colouring, I can never understand why agouti buns get looked over in rescues. I had originally decided on a pretty white fuzzy baby bun from the rescue, but when I saw her I just fell in love :love:

She's beautiful. :love::love:

Yes, I have no idea of her breed but Im pretty sure theres some nethie in her :love: I adore her colouring, I can never understand why agouti buns get looked over in rescues. I had originally decided on a pretty white fuzzy baby bun from the rescue, but when I saw her I just fell in love :love:

I don't understand it either. I love agouti buns. :love:

Wow, what an awesome picture! And the rest are so cute they shouldn't be on here without a warning! Beautiful!:love::love:

Back