• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baaad morning for us bunny wise :(

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
Was barely even awake before I had to rush outisde to help OH dig his van out of the snow :roll: When I got back in about 5 mins later Max was skulking out of the bedroom, Timmy and Mimis main domain :shock::shock::shock::shock: Inside the bedroom I found fur everywhere and a very traumatised Timmy :cry: Ive checked them both over and cant find any wounds by some miracle. Timmy came off much worse, not surprising as hes significantly smaller than Max. There was far more of his fur around and he had many more tufts sticking out of him. Max looked completely unscathed, although thee was a couple of tufts of his fur on the floor.

Timmy was soooooo upset, he was just sitting under the bed breathing heavily with squinty eyes :cry: He was lunging at Mimi whenever she came near so I took him onto the bed for some calm time, tidied him up, gave him some treats and stroked him quietly for 20mins or so until he was breathing normally and calmer. It was then that I noticed his eye has gone again (recurring Uveitis :evil:) so he is now back on meds for that :cry:

My poor poor little angel, just when he needs to be stress free and well looked after he ends up getting attacked. I am absolutely fuming at myself. I have no idea how Max got in, Im usually evangelical about closing the bedroom door, but unless Max has figured out how to open doors I must have left it ajar :evil: I feel like a very very bad bunny mum today. Timmy is calm now, has eaten plenty of hay and is now snuggling in his bed getting groomed by Mimi. Im lucky it didnt go any worse and that I was only out for 5 mins. i cant believe it, I hate myself right now :evil:

phoned OH and got him to pick up a bolt lock for the bedroom door so this never happens again.

we all make mistakes i accidently let my 2 boys come into contact causing them to try to rip 1 another apart still think about it now:oops:

Mistakes happen, we can only do our best, dont beat yourself up Gem.

You should of seen Biscuit trying to attack Ginger through pen panels when she first arrived, he growled and tried to bite her through the panels. She just wanted to be friends!!

Oh no! I've had that almost happen a couple of times, can't imagine what they'd do to each other if they got together in their own domains. I hope Timmy is ok. Xx

Mistakes happen, we can only do our best, dont beat yourself up Gem.

You should of seen Biscuit trying to attack Ginger through pen panels when she first arrived, he growled and tried to bite her through the panels. She just wanted to be friends!!

Thanks Gray x

Thats the sad thing, Timmy is such a sweet natured little lad, he wouldnt have wanted to fight :cry: He was so traumatised afterwards whereas Max was acting asif nothing had happened :roll:

Thanks Gray x

Thats the sad thing, Timmy is such a sweet natured little lad, he wouldnt have wanted to fight :cry: He was so traumatised afterwards whereas Max was acting asif nothing had happened :roll:

Your Timmy sounds so much like my Timmy :love::love: Glad he's ok, as everyone else has said don't be too hard on yourself. The bolt will give you peace of mind!

I'm so sorry, and send calming vibs to both you and little Timmy.

Spenser got out of my room last weekend, and I was beside myself becuase I couldn't find him. Eventually he hopped out of the bathroom - for some reason it hadn't occured to me that he might be in there. Although I have no other buns I know I am very lucky he didn't come to harm or do any significant damage.

Hugs. xxx

Your Timmy sounds so much like my Timmy :love::love: Glad he's ok, as everyone else has said don't be too hard on yourself. The bolt will give you peace of mind!

Thanks Debs x

I'm so sorry, and send calming vibs to both you and little Timmy.

Spenser got out of my room last weekend, and I was beside myself becuase I couldn't find him. Eventually he hopped out of the bathroom - for some reason it hadn't occured to me that he might be in there. Although I have no other buns I know I am very lucky he didn't come to harm or do any significant damage.

Hugs. xxx

That reminds me of one time when I couldnt find Max anywhere, I was freaking out thinking he'd somehow got out of the house. Heard a noise in the bath, pulled the shower curtain aside and there he was :lol: Cant imagine why I didnt think to check there :roll:

All is calm here now, theyve all settled down for their afternoon snoozes. Timmy seems in much better spirits, I even got a binky out of him :love:

Back