• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

asks for good luck re. a not terribly rational fear

Vita

Mama Doe
I have run out of Bio-Lapis and hadn't ordered more as I thought I had another box in the cupboard.

Ada has never had a day without it since before Beatrix became ill and then died, possibly of dysbiosis. I had removed it from Beatrix a few days before she became ill. The two events may well not have been linked, but in seeking some influence or control to make Ada safe and healthy, I have been feeding it to her daily, just in case.

She probably will be alright without it for a few days, but I am crossing my fingers for her and am still a little worried. Bunnies are such fragile creatures, and she is so beautiful and friendly and bright; she is my friend.

Many of you are dealing with seriously ill or recently rescused rabbits, but I hope there is scope to share this sort of minor worry too.

Thanks.

It's all relative, so please don't feel your worries are minor.

I'm sure she will be fine :) Biolapis helps their gut be in a good condition but without it bunnies can function fine, but I totally understand your fear so I'll also be thinking of you and her and sending my good thoughts :)

Thank you :)

I've decided to feed it to her only every other day when the next lot arrives, so that should make both of us decrease our dependence on it (if she even has one other than really really liking it) .

Last edited:
Sending vibes from this direction.

Spenser wouldn't have anything to do with biolapis, but does take the pro-fibre pellets well now.

Sending vibes from this direction.

Spenser wouldn't have anything to do with biolapis, but does take the pro-fibre pellets well now.
That must be a relief to find he likes one thing that's good for him, at least.

Ada is fine at the moment. : )

She is still fine and ran right up to me this morning as I came into the kitchen, and she was fed half a fenugreek crunchie. :love:

I am much less worried now.

Back