• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone wanna see a video of riley and george?? *ratties*

i was trying to show a friend how to pick them up :oops: i dont usually wiggle them like that, just wanted to show how firm you got to be to not let them wiggle free :oops:

:lol:

xxx

Awww!! :love: They're so cute! :love: Honey and Treasure look about that size despite being adults, Treasure even smaller! xxx

Awww!! :love: They're so cute! :love: Honey and Treasure look about that size despite being adults, Treasure even smaller! xxx

they are turning out to be real brutes size wise :roll: typical of my lot!!! :lol:

do you think im doing ok handling wise??

i know it's only been 4 weeks :oops:
xxx

The video cut out half way through for me. What is in the box?

What long tails they have.

Is Bella still jealous of them?

The video cut out half way through for me. What is in the box?

What long tails they have.

Is Bella still jealous of them?

george is in the box :lol:

bella is *ahem* moody shall we say at the moment :roll: she's milking it big time and making me feel very guilty :oops:

though she has learnt that if she hangs around while i feed them, then she gets some treats :lol:

their tails are VERY long and it takes some time to get used that that :)

xxx

Aww there gorgeous your doing really well with them

:oops: thank you, i just never know if im doinng ok with rodents or not. buns, you know if they tolerate you.... ratties??!! change their minds every 5 seconds :roll: :lol:

xxx

Ratties just love attention all the time so if you can handle that then your fine

:D i can handle that no problem.

riley has the sneezes tonight.... no porfrin from his nose.... think he may be allergic to something but cant work out what :?

xxx

He may just have a bit of dust up his nose as you no they are so nosey he proberly just stuck his nose sowhere he shouldn't

He may just have a bit of dust up his nose as you no they are so nosey he proberly just stuck his nose sowhere he shouldn't

yeah hope so, gonna keep an eye on it. he is a snuffly ratty anyway... not chesty at all but a snuffly nose sounding rattie :) seems fine in himself though :)

xxx

Back