• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Taking the bunnies to Mauritius for our wedding...

KerinTravis

Mama Doe
:lol::lol: Ok, well maybe not quite as literally as that, but we wanted them to be a part of our special day. So here they are;

january12002.jpg
january12016.jpg

january12021.jpg

We are both so happy with it, I've had my heart set on it since we got engaged (4 years ago!). It's my little piece of extravagance which shall be our keepsake for years to come. :love:

Last edited:
i love it!

it really is amazing-something to really treasure
i love all the little added touches(suitcase full of carrots etc) aswell I think they're the "carrot on the cake" so to speak.
all in all: :love::thumb:

:shock::shock::shock:

That is amazing and brilliant! The detail is astonishing!

Just look at those bunnies :love::love:

I can't stop looking at it :oops::lol:

Oh thats stunning! Amazing detail :love:

I want to get married now just so I can have one! :lol:

Have a wonderful time :wave:

:shock::shock::shock:

That is amazing and brilliant! The detail is astonishing!

Just look at those bunnies :love::love:

I can't stop looking at it :oops::lol:

Gemmapookie

Oh thats stunning! Amazing detail

I want to get married now just so I can have one!

Have a wonderful time

Kermit

Love it!

So, we need pics of you and your OH so we can see the likeness

Thank you all, I got so excited when I had the photo's sent through! :oops: I have complete admiration for anyone who can be so creative, as I really am not!

The carrots poking out of the suitcase was all the idea of the talented lady who made it - as soon as she suggested it, I just thought it was a wonderful idea!

Kermit, I shall dig out some of the pics that she worked from to show you any resemblence! ;)

Back