• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fleur you're not a bunny!

bumblicious

Warren Veteran
Ages ago when I just had Bumble I bought her a bunny litter tray. It was in the hall as I'd just bought it in and Fleur decided she liked it too much to give it to Bumble! :lol: So squeezed herself in!

rescuepictures064.jpg

rescuepictures063.jpg

rescuepictures062.jpg

rescuepictures061.jpg

rescuepictures060.jpg

rescuepictures059.jpg

Ruthie xxx

Thank you :love:

Right now I wish I was her more than anything because she's sitting on the radiator bed in the warmest place in the house. I am sitting absolutely freezing. The heating is on and yet it is still so cold I could wear my coat in here

Ruthie xxx

My bridge cat Mitzi was terrible for using the rabbits litter tray! I dont think it would have been great for the bunnies so we had to be very vigilant at cleaning it out.:lol:

She didn't use it it was just when I'd bought it and she wanted to sit in it! My bunnies are outside so thankfully there's not much chance of the cats using it!

Ruthie xxx

"I'm having it even if I have to wedge myself in!" :lol: aww bless her!

The pics 2 and 3 from the bottom :lol: she looks like a Cheshire cat with that grin! Or the cat who planned on catching a bunny rabbit by being disguised as a litter tray :lol:

Back