• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yaay Bunnies are coming home (& Tinks too!)

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
Most of you won't know but for the past couple of weeks I've been bunnyless :cry:, the bunnies had to go live at their grandparents whilst my house and their rooms were decorated, paint fumes are finally starting to subside and On Sunday I'll be picking them up for their VHD's and then bringing them back home :D. I've missed them so much, have been to visit most evenings..but it's just not the same. My nights are so dull without my babies!

I'm very excited :D, means I can get Max's room ready for the soon to arrive Bunny (to be renamed) :D

I have, I've been going stir crazy! Max has been quite funny about it, we went to visit last night and Max was just sat infront of the fire eating his tea and was being his grumpy self but refusing to be 'nice' to mummy and daddy and was continually not wanting strokes but was quite happy for grandma and grandad to do so! Think he was doing it as if to say 'well you're evul parents for leavings me, I loves gwandma and gwandad more' ! :lol:

Argh Can't wait to have them back, evenings coming home from work without them are pretty dull. :(

Back