• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ozzie's Washeteria! (couple of pics)

Ozbun

Warren Scout
I was just unloading the machine when I heard a thud... I hadn't been aware that Ozzie was highly trained in laundry skills. I'm now a bit concerned that he may have learned them in prison... :shock: He does look a bit like Feathers McGraw from Wallace & Gromit... I hope he's not an International Criminal! :lol:

Oi! Pauline! I've got anuvva load ready for the dryer!
utf-8BSU1HMDA4NzEtMjAxMjAyMDktMDk1NC5qcGc.jpg

Look at 'em- all over the flippin' floor...Dont you know anything abaat unloadin' a washer?
utf-8BSU1HMDA4NzQtMjAxMjAyMDktMDk1Ni5qcGc.jpg

(Oh... I've clearly forgotten how to resize photos since the last post... sorry!) :oops:

Oops... perhaps i'd better clarify... i showed the picture to my friend & for a second she thought he'd been washed along with the clothes! :shock: Noo he's safe in his pen when I put the washing in & it's only left open when I'm unloading it! :lol:

Hehe sweet! Just shows how nosey they can be though and we should all watch out when loading up.

I get really paranoid - I shut the door - locate the rabbits - then turn it on :lol:

That would truly be awful if a bun managed to get in pre-wash, I'm sure you'd notice though, my first clue was the thud and his big fluffy bottom sticking out of there! Ozzie is a livewire, I let him free-range in the kitchen as there is less mischief he can get up to. That's the first time he's tried the washer though, I don't think he'd get chance to get in but I too will be vigilant when loading up! :thumb:

Back