• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Your first flop

LittleEskimo

Mama Doe
Do you remember the first time you saw your bunny flop?
Rosie has never flopped in her hutch (probably because of the straw) she just lowers herself down onto her belly and stretches out :lol:
But last year I had to bring her in for the night because of awful weather and her hutch got soaked inside. Anyway she had to stay in the frontroom and I stayed on the sofa for the night to keep an eye on her and she was exploring around the room :lol: I ended up dozing off and woke up a few minutes later to find Rosie sat in the dog bed I had put on the floor for her and she suddenly just flopped right over onto her side :love: I couldn't believe it. I was so happy I had managed to see her doing it :D

Spenser's first flop was just a couple of days after I got him - I missed it, and my poor parents thought he was dead and were wondering how they were going to tell me ... when he sat up again! :lol:

Last winter he was outside, but he is indoors now and does lots of flops. Last night he did one that ended up with him lying on his back with all four paws in the air! :shock:

Kermit used to do it ALL the time. Inca doesn't, I think it is because she has arthritis.

Herbie does and quite often he throws himself down with such force that he rolls right over to his other side, it really is hilarious!

Spenser's first flop was just a couple of days after I got him - I missed it, and my poor parents thought he was dead and were wondering how they were going to tell me ... when he sat up again! :lol:

Last winter he was outside, but he is indoors now and does lots of flops. Last night he did one that ended up with him lying on his back with all four paws in the air! :shock:

Awww he must have been all nice and relaxed around you to do it :D And oh my all paws in the air? That would have scared me so badly :lol::lol:

Some of my BB Kermit

K18.jpg

K17.jpg

k2-3.jpg

kermit08.jpg

kermitsleeping.jpg

Kermit used to do it ALL the time. Inca doesn't, I think it is because she has arthritis.

Herbie does and quite often he throws himself down with such force that he rolls right over to his other side, it really is hilarious!

Yeah some buns can seem a little violent when they do it :lol: I remember hearing the huge thud Rosie made and thinking oh I hope she didn't hurt herself lol

Aww just saw the pictures, he is soooo cute :love:

I can't remember exactly, as the buns were both ill very soon after I got them. But I think it must have been in the first couple of weeks - I remember being pleased that they were happy, and perhaps not feeling as bad as I feared.

I have a feeling Ada sometimes flops just because she's bored, as she often does it if she's had to be shut in her pen or carrier.

Back