• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Somebunny to love

RosRWAF

Warren Scout
It's Welfare Wednesday again! Valentines day is just around the corner, and as we know that every bunny needs some bunny to love, we'd like you to share this poster.

394146_10150598024267148_191449507147_9148615_1316523583_n.jpg

Sadly, for the ignorant, a poster like this may inadvertently promote breeding. It's a shame it doesn't say on there somewhere about spayed/neutered bunnies.

Sadly, for the ignorant, a poster like this may inadvertently promote breeding. It's a shame it doesn't say on there somewhere about spayed/neutered bunnies.

I must say that is rather a stretch. I wouldn't have thought it promotes breeding any more than the photo of the pair of white rabbits in your sig

I must say that is rather a stretch. I wouldn't have thought it promotes breeding any more than the photo of the pair of white rabbits in your sig

:lol: But my pair are not on a poster promoting bunnies living together. They are in a place full of knowledgable bunny owners. If I were using them to promote bunnies living together then I would be putting they were both spayed.

It's just my opinion, that's all :) Above all else, the message is a good one, but having met some of the people I have, I believe they wouldn't 'get' the right message from that poster.

Back