• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Having a little bit of a panic

crazyames

Warren Scout
Frankie's myxi jab was supposed to be done last month now I'm panicking over it. The vets is obviously closed so I can't give myself peace of mind my booking his Jab ASAP like I want to >_<

Will it be okay?

We can't categorically say yes, but he will still have immunity and whilst there is myxo around, it's not common in this cold cold weather. :)

Thanks!

I do feel stupid freaking out over this but I knew I could voice my bunny panic here since no one in the house or my friends seem to get why I make such a fuss over my 'obviously spoiled rabbit' as my family say :roll:

I wouldn't panic over it personally. The jabs aren't timed to the last minute after all. 6 months/twice yearly is just a guide and I doubt that the virus is going to be waiting around with a stop watch/calendar and saying "right, she's missed the jab by a day, let's goooo!!!"

i left charlies 2months overdue by mistake but he was fine. just do it as soon as you can :wave:

Back