• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie exploring :) Lots of pics

LittleEskimo

Mama Doe
DSCF1436.jpg

DSCF1435.jpg

DSCF1432.jpg

Mummy what are you doing??
DSCF1439.jpg

I'm bored let me out!
DSCF1442.jpg

Hey what is this?
DSCF1430.jpg

Oh my, where am I??
DSCF1455.jpg

DSCF1451.jpg

DSCF1446.jpg

Oh what a lovely double bedroom
DSCF1459.jpg

Aww she looks so teeny now :lol: She seems to like her new home
DSCF1462.jpg

Thankyou everyone :D Yeah she seems to love it. I am so happy I can give her the space needs to be a happy rabbit. She can stand up properly and hop around. And there might even be room for a friend ;) I am going to check to see how she uses her litter tray. She might not know where to go since she is in a new space but hopefully she will figure it out :)

Rosie is gorgeous and looks full of character! :love:

Yeah she has tonnes of character :lol: She can be so expressive and she will let you know when she is not happy lol

I didn't have any litter tray trouble with Spenser when I moved him from the hutch to my bedroom. Actually Spenser has a washing-up bowl, but same principle.

Rosie's set-up looks brilliant. :thumb:

I didn't have any litter tray trouble with Spenser when I moved him from the hutch to my bedroom. Actually Spenser has a washing-up bowl, but same principle.

Rosie's set-up looks brilliant. :thumb:

Well I was hoping that with the smell and everything she would be drawn to it. I wasn't sure where to put it so I just put it at the back of the hutch in the corner (see the yellow thing? that is it lol) I went to check on her a little earlier and it looked like she is doing her poos on the corner of the door :roll: will have to sort that out tomorrow. Hopefully it wont make too much of a mess, I put down loads of newspaper just incase

Well I was hoping that with the smell and everything she would be drawn to it. I wasn't sure where to put it so I just put it at the back of the hutch in the corner (see the yellow thing? that is it lol) I went to check on her a little earlier and it looked like she is doing her poos on the corner of the door :roll: will have to sort that out tomorrow. Hopefully it wont make too much of a mess, I put down loads of newspaper just incase

They do choose an awkward spot sometimes. Ideally you want to put the tray where they want to go, but if it is going to block the door that's not ideal. :roll:

They do choose an awkward spot sometimes. Ideally you want to put the tray where they want to go, but if it is going to block the door that's not ideal. :roll:

Yeah that is what I will have to do I guess. In her last hutch she went infront of the bedroom door and it wasn't too bad. And this hutch is MUCH bigger so more maneuverability. I just get annoyed when poos and stuff get kicked out of the door :roll: it is only a shallow thing. Might be worth getting something a little deeper maybe

Spenser loves his basin (a Wilkos washing-up bowl!). Previously I bought him a corner litter tray, but he didn't like it all. When his run was on the grass last summer he liked to be carried back to his hutch sitting in his basin. :lol:

Back