• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Murphy, who is Terminally Ill

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
He began his palliative care on Monday and he is now much more comfortable. He is able to 'flop' again. He had not been able to do so as he was struggling with his breathing :cry: Murphy is bright within himself and eating very well. But his weight is dropping rapidly and we know that the cancer will beat him eventually :cry: At least whilst he is feeling well he has no knowledge of what is going on inside his body. He can just enjoy being a Bunny for however long his has left. He has his pal Harry too

019-4.jpg

021-5.jpg

To be, being 'bunny' is the best thing he could have, no matter what he has wrong with him.

That's how i live for mine and always will do.

Once they stop being 'bunny'. Its time.

He's gorgeous Jane. :love:

ohh poor boy :( But he looks so relaxed and happy in those pictures. It is so worth giving them all you can to keep them happy for as long as they need <3

To be, being 'bunny' is the best thing he could have, no matter what he has wrong with him.

That's how i live for mine and always will do.

Once they stop being 'bunny'. Its time.

He's gorgeous Jane. :love:

I agree. The greatest wish of an animal, I believe, is to live, as long as he can still enjoy life.

Gosh Jane Murphy is exactly like our Poppet who was a brindle and white Dutch who we lost to a large tumour in her abdomen in 2010. They are so alike .

We just spoilt Poppet all the more when we found out she was terminally ill and made sure she was always comfortable and happy and had her meds, that's all you can do.

Murphy is gorgeous Bless him xxxx

Back