• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First dead bunny flop scare!

Vita

Mama Doe
I've seen Ada flopped many times and had no problem with it at all. But just now I saw her flopped with eyes closed :shock:
:shock: I started talking loudly to her until she opened her eyes. She probably didn't relish the interruption in her sleep, poor thing.

My Mum had a similar experience with Spenser last night. I was on the phone downstairs, and as soon as I was free Mum said I muts come and look at Spenser becuase he had flopped on his side and looked 'strange.' I must admit he did look rather lifeless, and his eyes were tight shut, but he sat up when I went to stroke him.

Later that night he flopped on his back with all four legs stuck up in the air - I would have been seriously worried if I hadn't seen him doing it! :shock:

..... Where was the camera Susie ? His lordship would like to see this for his own personal training ;)

Unfortunately I was speaking to a friend on the phone at the time, although in the room so at least I saw it. A real missed opportunity becuase he stayed in position for waht would have been long enough for even my elderly camera to get into gear. :(

Back