• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Auntie Angie @ BARC told me I was seeing a plum fairy.....

PippinWarren

Warren Scout
I thought fairies were pretty and wore pink fluffy dresses and had pretty wings??????.......

IMAG0074.jpg

I'm not impressed as this plum fairy had a beard, hairy arms and didn't wear any pretty pink dress! :shock:............

IMAG0075.jpg

He also stole something from me :shock:

Wee soul......but, maybe that means that you will get something better in future, like a bunny friend!

Oh Dears!!

Well, hes given you a gift,darling Bunny.
You can now live with a little girl....a wife for you....so you can be happy!! Happy!! Happy!!!:p:p:p

Spenser: The Plum Fairy wasn't wearing a pink dress when I went to see her last year. I didn't care for her at all and was very pleased when Mummy came to take me home.

What a sweetie :love::love:

Tell him from King that he can have free membership in the young, plumless buck's club - he is currently campaigning in the living room to have his plums re-attached :D

Yule ...of course she had a pretty dress and wings ... and Im sure there was no beard ... :no:

It was the medicines that made you hallucinate .. ;)

Back