• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone use zooplus?

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
I'm going to buy Spenser some herbal hay mixes that have been recommended. They do free delivery for orders over £19 so I'm trying to make the order up. I don't really think Spenser would bother much with any of the toys they do. Anyone used them and have any recommendations. :wave:

I use them, no recommendations though..usually buy big things when needed :p Bought the bunnies a wooden hide house which has an inbuilt hay rack a while ago...hmmm!

Lucky Spenser! :thumb: xx

I've used them and never had any problems. I think you get 10% off your first order too :thumb: I've mainly ordered herby things from there too, not many toys.

See Spenser mummy is spending MORE money on you - you better not turn your nose up at what ever she gets!!!

No recommendations sorry, I have used them before and had no probs - what about things like willow balls, stuff that will keep x

See Spenser mummy is spending MORE money on you - you better not turn your nose up at what ever she gets!!!

No recommendations sorry, I have used them before and had no probs - what about things like willow balls, stuff that will keep x

They only seem to do one willow ball - stuffed with marigold hay. I could get one and put it aside for Spenser's Gotcha Day. :love:

Oh I bought this ages ago which Hopscotch loves

140079_trixie_spieltunnel_1.jpg

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/cats/cat_toys/cat_tunnel_bag/tunnels/146781

Are you encouraging my degu fantasies? ;)

:lol::lol::lol: Did you see the customer photos for the hammock? There were some degus there too. :love: You could buy two - one as a mat for Spenser and one as a hammock for the degus you secretly want. ;):lol::lol:

Have used them several times, even used the european version once because they had different stock in the UK warehouse. No problems.

I have used them a couple of times, all good :D Once for christmas presents the year before last and more recently I got Boris's pen from there, bought a litter hamster pen as well for £9 to use as the sepeate pannels for bun proofing so I could get the free delivery :)

Now I am spoilt for choice! :lol: Of course, if Spenser likes the herbal hays I will be ordering from them again. I will get some chew sticks for Mr McFlurry, as he is partial to that type of treat. I like the grass house but not sure if Spenser would fit in it. He might like it for jumping on and having a little nom. He likes his chill-n-chew mat from The Hay Experts although it is lasting ages as he only nibbles it occasionally.

I did wonder about Spenser fitting in but Floppy used to get in it and the girls used it together. Unfortunately it did not survive their stay!
SkyRosieClimb.JPG

I did wonder about Spenser fitting in but Floppy used to get in it and the girls used it together. Unfortunately it did not survive their stay!
SkyRosieClimb.JPG

Aww, bless them. :love: I think I will buy the house. Could always send it up to the girls if he doesn't like it!

I use them, no recommendations though..usually buy big things when needed :p Bought the bunnies a wooden hide house which has an inbuilt hay rack a while ago...hmmm!

Lucky Spenser! :thumb: xx

i brought one of these for Whisky but she like to nibble on wood and i found it the next clean out day in bits :)

Back