• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vid snuggle pad loving

joeydoodle

Warren Scout
Joey sure does love his snugglesafe pad :love:
Not sure what's going on with his back foot half way through though :lol: !!! licky foot .... lick snuggle ... foot .... snuggle .... leave foot in air whilst licky snuggle :lol::lol: bless him, sleepy eyes :love:

:love:What a gorgeous gorgeous bunny! I love his colours!!
:love:
He is super cute loving his snuggle pad!!! Lovely video to brighten a grey cold day!

Stop stroking me mum, I've got grooming to do. :love:

Nice soundtrack too - very springlike. :thumb:

Joey sure does love his snugglesafe pad :love:
Not sure what's going on with his back foot half way through though :lol: !!! licky foot .... lick snuggle ... foot .... snuggle .... leave foot in air whilst licky snuggle :lol::lol: bless him, sleepy eyes :love:

You mean to say you never just tuck your foot behind your ear for no reason?! :|

Bumble does that too why do they do it?

Ruthie xxx

do you mean the sticky up foot or snuggle licking!!
he loves that snuggle pad cover so much :lol: If I put towels or blankets in his hutch he nibbles them, but this is just licked (a lot!) :lol: I might have to make him a fleece teddy to love :love: just till his hun bun arrives :love:

I meant the licking of snugglesafe :lol: Bumble has a husbun but still likes to groom the snugglesafe i don't know why!

Ruthie xxx

I meant the licking of snugglesafe :lol: Bumble has a husbun but still likes to groom the snugglesafe i don't know why!

Ruthie xxx

I think Joey just likes licking things :lol: he does it on the bars in his run and gives my hand a lick in the morning too :lol: ... maybe another way to scent his stuff

Back