• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Responded to an email - not what the sender was expecting

luvabun

Warren Veteran
An online company that I've purchased stuff from previously (fish stuff - nothing to do with rabbits) sent me an email asking me to write something positive on TrustPilot.

I couldn't remember what I'd bought so had a browse on the website for a clue and found rabbit hutches of 4 foot and just under. So my reply was to quote the Animal Welfare Act freedom regarding behaviour etc. and state that because he sells such small hutches, I cannot endorse his company.

I can just imagine his face when he reads that... something along the lines of "jeez, wish I'd never asked" :lol:

An online company that I've purchased stuff from previously (fish stuff - nothing to do with rabbits) sent me an email asking me to write something positive on TrustPilot.

I couldn't remember what I'd bought so had a browse on the website for a clue and found rabbit hutches of 4 foot and just under. So my reply was to quote the Animal Welfare Act freedom regarding behaviour etc. and state that because he sells such small hutches, I cannot endorse his company.

I can just imagine his face when he reads that... something along the lines of "jeez, wish I'd never asked" :lol:

:lol: well done :thumb:

Back