• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any buns NOT like fenugreek crunchies?

Stator

Warren Veteran
Does anyone have any rabbits that have been offered fenugreek crunchies, but they wouldn't take them?

Mine have always liked them but over time have come to really love them, have your bunnies ignored them completely or have they tasted them and not liked them?

It took Roxy a little bit of time to realise how nice they are, now she snatches them out my hand before they're even out the bag!!

I don't think that rabbits are "sick" just because they don't like them....? I think thats a bit sure isn't it? Mine aren't fussed by them, and all 4 of them are happy and healthy. Suppose it's down to "unsureness" of them or taste....but I do not believe that it's because rabbits are sick.

I don't remember seeing these in any pet shops im sure i would have recognised them cos you all mention them on here. I think i'll have to order some from hay experts then

Ruthie xxx

I don't think that rabbits are "sick" just because they don't like them....? I think thats a bit sure isn't it? Mine aren't fussed by them, and all 4 of them are happy and healthy. Suppose it's down to "unsureness" of them or taste....but I do not believe that it's because rabbits are sick.

What I *think* was meant is that, if your rabbits usually love Fenugreek crunchies but turn their noses up at them, it is sometimes a sign that they are ill as they are refusing the one thing that they will usually go mad for :D

i have 4 buns and they don't seem to like them but their tastes do change they didn't like mint before and now they love it:roll:

Ada does like them, but she doesn't go mad for them in the way she did for Hugo's There's Christmas biscuits.

Bramble periscoped and pawed at my thigh this morning for his fenugreek and then did a spinny dance trying to locate them!!!!!

He adores them!!!!

My two won't touch them, infact I bought them as a special treat for Xmas day and they both turned there noses up! :roll:

Back