• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What are you doing to me Mummy :/

Charmednm

Mama Doe
Poppy hates being lifted, after numerous times of trying she just wont take to it so put her in a box to get her from hutch to run, today she wasnt liking the box so I did this.

IMG_0776.jpg

IMG_0772.jpg

IMG_0771.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

She was so confused at first but loved jumping in and out the hutch.

Pose and Shoot!! Haha :)

IMG_0781.jpg

:love: awww looks like she's having fun :D I think you have exactly the same hutch and run as our Joey ;) although he's getting an upgrade soon :D
we attach it the same with cable ties through the bars to secure - only problem is we get though a lot of cable ties as we have to cut them off after he's played to shut the door!! :lol:

poppy is beautiful :love:

Its a lucky mistake i got that hutch.
The run normally sits up the back on the grass but she didnt want to go in! So i brought the run to her ang she loved it :lol:
She'll expect it all the time now though :lol:
And thank you :)

Good idea! :thumb:

Spenser also dislikes being picked up. He seems to regard it as an insult, and spends ages washing himself clean of the human touch afterwards. :roll::lol:

Good idea! :thumb:

Spenser also dislikes being picked up. He seems to regard it as an insult, and spends ages washing himself clean of the human touch afterwards. :roll::lol:

Same and im like im not that dirty am i :?

She loves getting petted particularly get a neck/ear/head rub so i do that with one had to get her in a 'trance' the put my hands in postion to lift her she then nudges away with her nose. Theres a couple of times ive got her in my hands and in mid air but its as if she realies n shoogles free :lol:

I just wish she would realise that if i picked her up n put her on my knee i could give her neck rubs all day :p

Spenser is just the same - loves being petted, but only if all four paws are on the ground. He puts his head right down, and his big white bum goes up in the air. He looks a bit like a giant mouse. :lol: He tooth purrs when he is being petted. :love:

Spenser is just the same - loves being petted, but only if all four paws are on the ground. He puts his head right down, and his big white bum goes up in the air.

OMG exact same for poppy haha you know what she want when the head goes down.

Then you stop and she mudges her neck towards you as if to say 'why are you stopping :p'

yuki loves being picked up and cuddled but yuri hates it however if shes in a good mood she will hop onto your lap and sprawl out or demand a fuss nudging your leg till you comply

Back