• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is nothing sacred?

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Spenser has nommed two corners of one of my Bibles. :shock: It used to lie on top of my bed, but I have taken to keeping it under the duvet for obvious reasons. This morning I had to rush out and didn't make my bed properly.

To be fair to him, my room has four bookcases, and he has done comparatively little damage so far.

Tut tut. Does he need to go to confession and say penance?

Ada has only been allowed near one book - a book I loved as a kid and had just re-purchased from Amazon, left absent-mindedly on the landing floor after it arrived - and she chewed a good bit of the edge of the hard cover. The copy had been in unusually good condition for its age, but after she'd finished with it, looked a lot more like the battered one I took out of the local library numerous times in the 80s.:?

Little Miss has recently nommed my ear pieces for my Ipod.....Chewed the wire too...Rendered only fit for the bin.

Oh Spenser!! I wonder if he was trying to find out if there were any famous Spensers in the Bible!

Spenser, I know what you are up to!!! I've sussed you out.

You're trying to find the chapter regarding loaves and fishes.

Re- titled ' How to make my measy food allowance multiply in size.........and include kale, greens, apple etc' :lol::lol::lol:

Oh Spenser you are such a cheeky boy.:D:D

Spenser, I know what you are up to!!! I've sussed you out.

You're trying to find the chapter regarding loaves and fishes.

Re- titled ' How to make my measy food allowance multiply in size.........and include kale, greens, apple etc' :lol::lol::lol:

Oh Spenser you are such a cheeky boy.:D:D

Spenser: Hee hee, and carrot too - nice carrots from the grocer's shop, not the feeble specimens from the supermarket. ;)

:lol: I think he needs to go to confession. I left an important schoolbook out once and left the room for a few minutes, came back and my bridge bun had devoured the front cover :shock:

Spenser: Hee hee, and carrot too - nice carrots from the grocer's shop, not the feeble specimens from the supermarket. ;)

The gorgeous fresh ones with the lovely green tops still attached.

Dribble, dribble, nom nom.............................

Get reading Spenser.:thumb:

Spenser has nommed two corners of one of my Bibles. :shock: It used to lie on top of my bed, but I have taken to keeping it under the duvet for obvious reasons. This morning I had to rush out and didn't make my bed properly.

To be fair to him, my room has four bookcases, and he has done comparatively little damage so far.

Oh the innocent optimism of the newly blessed house rabbit owner! :lol:

Actually, my two were very good when they lived upstairs, never ate anything, except my computer charge lead! :roll:

Oh the innocent optimism of the newly blessed house rabbit owner! :lol:

Actually, my two were very good when they lived upstairs, never ate anything, except my computer charge lead! :roll:
Sounds familiar :D

Ada has been pretty good, but over the last week I have discovered chewing on the edge of a skirting board and on a convex wall corner. Having realised that it is likely a damp proof course will need to be worked on before any buyers move in, I am not as bothered as I was. But it is still a shame as the decorating is quite nice.

Back