• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

special vibes for little scamp (mopsmum's little man , nemos brother)

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Little Scamp is a old man now ...and frail and doddery .. All but one of his teeth have fallen out or crumbled away but the one thats left has a sharp spike . So today he is in for a dental .

He is 9 years old and GA's at this age are always worrying ..

Nemo looks so huge compared with him .. and he still has his teeth .. :)roll: and yes i feel them from time to time .. :roll:...little monkey ) .I hard to believe they are brothers ..

Can we have some vibes please for this special little man .. :love:

Trillions of vibes coming Little Scamp's way. Come on little fellow, you can get through the dental. Bless - I know how worrying it is - I have a 10½ year old mini-lop (George), who is also frail and doddery and he had to have his 4 front teeth removed last year - I was worried sick! Everything is crossed for your little man and wishing him lots of recovery vibes. Keep us posted of his progress. xxx

Millions of Vibes from me & Inca and extra special BARC Bunny vibes from Herbie x

That's a relief. My Dylan is over eight (not sure how old exactly) and I would be terrified if he had to have a GA. Glad Scamp is now recovering.

Lots and lots of vibes for him. Older buns are so special :oops:

Back