• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

we had fog today

cooldarls

Alpha Buck
As most of you are enjoying the snow, I have not seen any but today we had fog. It was very strange to drive in and alot of accidents I have seen on the way home. Now I am looking at photos of the fog from friends pages on FB and seen this photo from the Radio City 96.7 tower in liverpool. It looks brillant and you cant even see the river mersey and the Wirral on the other side. So it looks like were i live has disappeared. photo is great so thought I would share it with you.

liverpoolinfog.jpg

Hope you enjoyed

What a brilliant picture!

I hate driving in fog especially when it's dark as well.

here are some more from the same place..

liverpool2.jpg

liverpool3.jpg

I remember seeing a old photo like this but the orange glow in the fog was bombs going off in world war 2

liverpool4.jpg

What a brilliant picture!

I hate driving in fog especially when it's dark as well.

It was my first time driving in the fog, only did it because i was out when the fog came in. it was weird went into the shop and all around was clear. was in the shop 10 minutes came out and it was thick fog.

We had fog today too. When we were taking Leo to the vets, it was like infront of us didn't exist :shock:

we have had no snow, was icy and frosty the other night but nothing else. i want snow so i can play in it with the children i look after but dont think its coming

Back