• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Home-made bunny biscuits - HELP!

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone give me a standard recipe for making these with the pellet food please! I can't remember what to do :oops:

I used pellets, porridge oats, readigrass, apple juice, water and either bananas, apples or carrots. Stick it all in a blender, then use a heart shaped cookie cutter and stick 'em in the oven! :D

Thanks to you both! :love:

One problem. I have no blender. ONly a hand held thing that will probably break if I try it :roll:

Thanks to you both! :love:

One problem. I have no blender. ONly a hand held thing that will probably break if I try it :roll:

you could soak the pellets in a little warm water and mush them up, whizz the oats with your hand blender and maybe grate the carrot to make it smaller? ;)

you could soak the pellets in a little warm water and mush them up, whizz the oats with your hand blender and maybe grate the carrot to make it smaller? ;)

That's a good idea! :)

I wouldn't attempt to smash up the dry pellets with a rolling pin... All that gave me was sore arms! :oops: :lol:

I haven't got a blender either. I soaked the pellets (as joeydoodle suggested) in a little water for about 30 minutes and then mushed them up with the back of a spoon. The oats went in as they are and I added some finely grated carrot and/or apple. :D

Back