• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank you secret Santa.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
I'm really sorry I still haven't posted pictures yet I do have some but our computer had a Trojan virus and we can't get it to work properly. Most stuff I'm doing on my phone but cannot upload pictures.
Anyway, I just wanted Halfpenny Farm's secret santas to know how helpful and important their gifts were this year.

Some may know Jessica had a horrendous accident a week ago, I still do not know what the prognosis is but the gifts have helped keep her comfortable.
One of the gifts contained little pillowcases made of fleece and they have been prefect for putting snugglepads into to keep Jessica warm- the remaining treats have sparked her appetite and got her eating after the op.
Whatever the outcome for Jessica, thank you for helping us keep her happy and comfortable for now!

Sadly Jessica is being put to sleep tomorrow, but thanks to the kind gift her remaining time has been comfortable and treat filled.:cry:

Back