• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hugo's There's Mum is a very talented knitter!

prettylupin

Wise Old Thumper
Wanted to show you all what a clever lady she is, so if you are thinking of buying a knitted item for Rainbow Rabbits.... here is a little taster of the quality you can expect :D:D:wave:

As modelled by the birthday boy!
Cable knit: Front
006-3.jpg

Back
037-1.jpg

Button opening
024-2.jpg

053.jpg

All made to measure :love:

Last edited:
That's lovely. :love: I haven't got the patience for knitting any more :oops: so I'm in awe of anybody who does. :D

The jumper is splendid, as of course is the little model. :love:

I have a hat knitted in the colour (approx) of one of my sponsor buns, Onslow. :love:

What a lovely snuggly jumper!!! And what a handsome little model wearing it.:thumb:

I love snuggly jumpers. Pity I can't knit for toffee.:oops::oops:

That jumper looks soooooo snuggly!

She has made me some teaching resources to order and they have always been beautiful :)

Oh that's a gorgeous jumper, it looks so warm and such good quality :D

The little man has a adorable cheeky grin too!!

Just rung my Mum to tell her about this thread, it has made her day :D :love:

Oh I am so pleased :D Sorry tried to post this an hour ago but laptop died!

I've never heard of knitted garden gloves... very impressed!

Seriously Liz, please thank your mum again for me. The jumper is SO warm, much warmer than anything i've bought him before, and that's just the brown one folks, Sammy also got a navy one too :D :love:

Oh I am so pleased :D Sorry tried to post this an hour ago but laptop died!

I've never heard of knitted garden gloves... very impressed!

Seriously Liz, please thank your mum again for me. The jumper is SO warm, much warmer than anything i've bought him before, and that's just the brown one folks, Sammy also got a navy one too :D :love:

When I say knitted garden gloves I mean gloves I just use round the garden :D They are lovely bright ones with multi coloured fingers, just right for feeding Rainbow Rabbits :lol:

haha I dont know specific details on a design I just love proper knitted jumpers, my mum tried to knit me one once but she chose bright pink wool and got the size wrong and knitted me the hugest pink jumper in the world, I looked like a blancmange wearing it haha!
Anyway im a size 10-12 if she thinks its possible!!
Im very impressed by knitting and wish I could knit more than a scarf haha!

haha I dont know specific details on a design I just love proper knitted jumpers, my mum tried to knit me one once but she chose bright pink wool and got the size wrong and knitted me the hugest pink jumper in the world, I looked like a blancmange wearing it haha!
Anyway im a size 10-12 if she thinks its possible!!
Im very impressed by knitting and wish I could knit more than a scarf haha!

I think if it is in a light colour ( she struggles with navy and black) then it would be OK. I will speak to her tomorrow :wave:

I once knitted a jumper. The result was ... interesting. :roll::lol: Since then I have confined my knitting exploits mainly to elephants. There is plenty scope for covering up mistakes with an ear.

I forgot to take my Rainbow Rabbit angels down after Christmas, and have decided I rather like them dangling from one of my bookcases all year round. :love:

Back