• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Go away Mummy!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Spenser: I've just woken up, and I DON'T want my photograph taken.

P2060533.jpg

I totally understand Spenser.

I would hate it if my OH came along and took my photo just as I has woken up!!! Anyway I'm sure the camerea would break seeing such a sight!!:lol::lol:

Oh Spenser, you're such a gorgeous bunny. Your Mummy knows we all look forward to seeing pictures of you. This is something a bunny of your high standing will have to gett accustomed to.

Ho, hum the down side of being such a stud muffin!!!!:love::love::love:

Poor Spense, looks like it was a long night :lol:

I get the sneaking suspicion that Spenser's Mum had sprouts last night!!!!:oops::oops::lol::lol:

That would explain why Spenser looks so tired. Poor boy. The things he has to put up with now he is a house bunny.

Spenser: Yes, Mummy had sprouts. Far too many sprouts. And I must confess I did have a few friends round for a Poetry Reading night. Perhaps had a carrot beer or two too many. :oops:

:lol: I bet hes loving it, seems very comfortable on your bed :love::love::love: Are you enjoying having him inside? :D

Yes, to be honest the thought of him going back out depresses me, so I just don't think about it! The hutch will be handy because during the summer there are times when my bedroom would be far too hot for him. It can be an occasional playhouse. :lol:

Yes, to be honest the thought of him going back out depresses me, so I just don't think about it! The hutch will be handy because during the summer there are times when my bedroom would be far too hot for him. It can be an occasional playhouse. :lol:

I suspected as much :lol: Now mine are inside I just cant imagine them ever being outside, they become such a huge part of your everyday life :love::love::love:

Spenser: Yes, Mummy had sprouts. Far too many sprouts. And I must confess I did have a few friends round for a Poetry Reading night. Perhaps had a carrot beer or two too many. :oops:

A carrot beer or two too many.....................:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You little devil Spenser. :shock::shock:

:love::love:

Can you imagine Spensers face when you stick him in the hutch again? :lol: I would not like to have to deal with that grumpy bunneh!

:shock: wow if thats not a glare i don't know what is :shock:

though to be fair im like that in the morning :lol:

xxx

Will Lord Spenser want to go back in his hutch?

I'm not sure. He rather liked his hutch ... but I would miss him dreadfully. :( I would insist on the addition of an attached run if he does go out. His hutch is 5 feet 2 storey.

Back