• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I want....

LauryStevens

Mama Doe
....more rabbits :( How do you tell yourself NO?! The local RSPCA that I help out for has the cutest Netherland boys in at the moment, a chocolate otter and a chinchilla :( I already have a bonded quad and a permanent foster bunny boy who lives alone.... I so badly want moreeeee!

Do you have the time and space for them? If so then why not go for it? ;)
Im just jealous that you have a bonded quad, can you come and bond my 4 for me please? :lol:

It's hard to stop myself seeing all their cute faces and stuff. But I know I could never afford the extra food, hutches, vets and how I don't have the space with living at home and all. But if you have the time, space and cash then why not give them a home ;)

I have the time, money etc, but I live at home, so wouldn't want to upset the rents by using up more space :( So I know I can't but garrrrh!!!!! They're just too cute :( So I can't get them but if I had my own place.......:(

Back