• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SORTED Homecheck Needed in Halifax

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
here anyone able and willing to do a homecheck for us in Halifax ?
We would really appreciate this as it is for 2 little bunnies to go to a new home

please respond on thread if able to help
Thank you :D

Last edited:
Yes come on people I want my 2 new cuddly bunnies so I can bond them to my females and of course give a loving home :)

Getting really excited now, home check is done. Can't be long until I get 2 additional bunnies :)

Well done Dave homecheck fine:D
thank you so much Becca for helping us with this one xx

Dave have e mailed you re next step :D

Jill please ensure you add that bit into the re-homing contract which says about mandatory photo's and updates ;)

:lol:

Jill please ensure you add that bit into the re-homing contract which says about mandatory photo's and updates ;)

:lol:

Fluffers I certainly will take photos, especially eating your world famous apple sticks. I still haven't taken any of my current buns eating them so will do that soon!

Fluffers I certainly will take photos, especially eating your world famous apple sticks. I still haven't taken any of my current buns eating them so will do that soon!

Pictures of buns = :thumb::love::thumb:

Pictures of buns eating apple sticks = :thumb::love::thumb::love::thumb::love::thumb::love::thumb::love::thumb::love:

Back