• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

grooming bedding

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Spenser has been grooming my duvet cover for at least 15 minutes. :shock: There are no loose fibres, so I'm not worried. I think I could add this to my slow campaign to try him with a friend? He usually prefers to groom fleece or furry toys - I can't think what the attraction of a Poundstretcher duvet cover is, bless him.

Before Ginger, Biscuit groomed a cushion, just a specific cushion. He loved that cushion. He'd snuggle with it, groom it, dig it, flop on it, throw it around.

I believe it was to do with wanting a friend to groom - now he never stops grooming her :love:

I totally agree with you. My only bunnies that groom furniturey stuff are those who are lonely and need a friend. It stops, generally, once they get a friend (unless they are Autumn, who still grooms the world as well as his bonded friends, and me).

I totally agree with you. My only bunnies that groom furniturey stuff are those who are lonely and need a friend. It stops, generally, once they get a friend (unless they are Autumn, who still grooms the world as well as his bonded friends, and me).

Saying that, Biscuit is like that too.

He grooms my wife and i massively, and tunnels, floors, fleece, dog crates, radiators, carpet, doors, door frames, clothes airers, cupboards, lino, cuddley toys, towels, computers, glass....i could go on forever!!

Charlie always groomed my bedding... Thought it was coz he was lonely.
He still does it, only difference is that Milly has watched him and picked it up too :lol:

I get soggy pillows :roll:

Back