• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Joeydoodle & other nosey peeps! Hopscotch snow binky & flopping!

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper

...and then, taken through the patio doors just after you left on Saturday morning
(so apologies that the quality is rubbish). Clearly all the excitement wore her out!!

Hopscotchfeetup002.jpg

Honestly, hardly ladylike is she? :roll::lol:

Last edited:
Nosey peep checking in. :oops::lol::wave:

I love the way another bunny keeps popping up in the video. :lol:

p.s love the vid :love: is a binky a flippy jump? seen it mentioned loads on the forum but never heard the term before :?
x

p.s love the vid :love: is a binky a flippy jump? seen it mentioned loads on the forum but never heard the term before :?
x

Yup, pretty much anything involving a bun being airborn :lol: Binkies come in different forms, they can be running jumps, vertical take offs, hand brake turns etc :lol: Basically a binkying bun is a happy bun :love:

And then there's happy flops, not all buns do them but Hopscotch does and she is demonstrating the end part in the pic! :lol:

aww, sweet :love: Paintbox is soooo cute!!! loving all these video updates ;) :love: have you set a moving date yet? x

Yes Paintbox is a bit of a stunner ;):love:

Still waiting to hear if our offer has been accepted :shock: It's a complex situation with 7 family members involved in the sale of the house we're after :roll:

Yes Paintbox is a bit of a stunner ;):love:

Still waiting to hear if our offer has been accepted :shock: It's a complex situation with 7 family members involved in the sale of the house we're after :roll:

I meant the buns moving date to Gill's :lol: :lol:
hope your offer gets accepted ;) although I'm not sure why you'd want to move as your house is so beautiful :love:

I meant the buns moving date to Gill's :lol: :lol: hope your offer gets accepted ;) although I'm not sure why you'd want to move as your house is so beautiful :love:

Oh :oops::oops::lol::lol: Sorry - my brain is in house moving mode only at the moment :lol::lol:

End of this week/early next we hope. Depend on how quickly Jill can free up a space at hers :D

Back