• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy birthday Binky & Bailey! Added gorgeous Video :)

SamanthaJane

Warren Veteran
My little babies are 1 today :)

156.jpg

Last edited:
Aww, hoppy birthday! Your white bunny is the spit of Zeke, who I had to rehome as I was too poorly to look after. Only difference was Zeke was huge.

Hehe they liked that Alleycat.

Yes - they had some excel cigars (or whatever they're called :lol: )

I have a little birthday video of them but can't upload until OH is off internet :lol: it takes up so much internet to upload!

Spenser wants to know what flavour of cigar? He has had dandelion, mint and nettle. He tends to get fed up half way through one. :roll:

oo I don't know! I'll check in the morning Spenser! (I'm in bed - the birthday celebrations have worn me out!)

Yes - they ripped it apart then just kinda wandered off for hay! Boring!!

Just updated my blog with some baby photos of them - I forgot how tiny, fluffy and flipping cute they were!

they dont look like the same buns in your sig :shock: they have grown soooo much :love: happy birthday you gorgeous pair xxx

hehe - they have Shell! There were so cute!

Little video of them on their birthday - I really struggle to take pics and videos because they just won't leave the camera alone!

What gorgeous little fluffs :love:

Is that one of those Excel grass treat sticks there?
Ada also eats the paper from them (quite madly - if I hold one she will scratch and dig at it until I let go and it's at her mercy) And she is less interested in the contents.

Yes it is Vita. They had already eaten the paper off one and left the contents sprawled over the (freshly swept and mopped) floor!

The middle is clearly not as interesting :lol:

Hands off Alleycat - they're mine!

Back