• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rum and Raisin, video of the loved up couple!

Awe................I:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: the video. Thanks for sharing. Rum looks like she adores Raisin. I also enjoyed the family chatter. I really love all your English accents.

Awe................I:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: the video. Thanks for sharing. Rum looks like she adores Raisin. I also enjoyed the family chatter. I really love all your English accents.

The're Scottish accents :)

And they are adorable :love::love:

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I had to take the chance when it happened but of course the kitchen was full because we were having coffee! Managed to stop my father in law saying anything daft!

Ha.........I guess I am a dim whit. Most Scottish accents are hard for Americans to understand but I understood perfectly. :lol:bJust sounds a lot like British to me.

Not at all, I struggle between America and Canada which you probably find bizarre! :lol:

Thank you, it is a relief!

They are just so tiny! I hope it puts their minds at rest.

My mind is totally at rest. They seem to be back to the bunnies i know and love so i'm relieved that it has worked out so well for everyone :D

The fact that you continually put up pictures and videos shows are much you love them so i know they are in the right place.

My mind is totally at rest. They seem to be back to the bunnies i know and love so i'm relieved that it has worked out so well for everyone :D

The fact that you continually put up pictures and videos shows are much you love them so i know they are in the right place.

Great! I am so pleased that you can relax now.

Back