• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finx, Tango, and their first snow

sierra*323

Mama Doe
Finx lived indoors last winter, so today was her first experience of snow.
I'm not so sure about Tango - he dashed straight out and started digging :lol:

Investigating while I tidied the hutch...
IMG_0026.jpg

Tango enjoyed digging but was disappointed to find that the mesh was still underneath.
I might have to get him a box of something to dig in...
IMG_0031.jpg

"I think I'd rather come inside with you!"
IMG_0035.jpg

Apologies for the giant phone photos :oops:

Aww, so gorgeous! I love seeing buns in the snow but we haven't got any!

Are they sharing their box?

Aww, so gorgeous! I love seeing buns in the snow but we haven't got any!

Are they sharing their box?

:love:
I *think* so... it is definitely being used. The bedding inside had been squashed and made nice and cosy, and when I popped out to heat up the snugglesafe last night their ears were warmer than my hands and they seemed quite content so I didn't bother. I can't catch them actually in it though, as I can't see their upstairs without opening the 'hatch' on the front, and they rush downstairs as soon as I turn the key in the back door!

I'm still putting the small alternative bed in another corner (suggested on the thread I started about it), but it's just to keep me happy now I think :)

I *think* so... it is definitely being used. The bedding inside had been squashed and made nice and cosy, and when I popped out to heat up the snugglesafe last night their ears were warmer than my hands and they seemed quite content so I didn't bother. I can't catch them actually in it though, as I can't see their upstairs without opening the 'hatch' on the front, and they rush downstairs as soon as I turn the key in the back door!

I'm still putting the small alternative bed in another corner (suggested on the thread I started about it), but it's just to keep me happy now I think :)

That is brilliant news!:thumb:

Great :D

Finx is sooo cute in that last pic. And I can see why Tango got his name - he is such a bright colour!

Back