• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How to make bunnies eat more hay..........................................by JJS

JJS

Alpha Buck
Todays mishap by naughty bunny mummy to Mrs. Trixie and Mr.Skittle

I went down the garden..... in wellingtons and my old dressing gown:shock:....old fleece over the top:shock:.........scarf over head:shock::shock:...... to clean them out - give them one snuggglesafe so that she can keep her bum warm:lol: as he isnt bothered. - and to give them forage and pellets.

They seemed happy enuff.:)

So tonight when I went out with said fleece on but rather better dressed beneath...... I was :shock::shock::shock::shock: to find the pellets still in my pocket and of course the bunnies were amazingly stuffed on hay !!

So thats it - just forget to actually feed them anything else but hay n a few meagre bits of hawthorn !!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Unfortunately it wouldn't work here. Spenser's grandparents are always reminding me he needs his pellets. :roll:

Back