• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Remember Dylan? the matted angora bun

littleboots

Mama Doe
I swear his "wool" grows by the second.. and I have to trim him at least every fortnight..
Here he is before his next trim:oops:

DylandDais013.jpg

Dylan is gorgeous :love::love::love:

I'd be interested to see what he ends up looking like after a trim.

This is Pearl before I trimmed her ...
61b58b5d.jpg

And after ...
e9b396a1.jpg

:love:

I now leave it to the professionals. :lol:

June, you've done a great job with Dylan! :love::love::love::love:
Youthnovels, Pearl is gorgeous both 'before' and 'after'.:love::love::love::love:

Eeeeeee! :D Living bunny slippers! They are so cute! :love:
The lady who lives behind us used to spin wool and make mittens from the cast off fur of her angoras. I don't think she still has them, this was about fifteen years ago when we first moved to Alaska. I always wondered how you made wool from angora fur since I'm the kind of person that simple knitting/crochet may as well be calculus for how well I understand it.

I admire folks who can keep long haired bunnies. I have enough trouble getting my three short haireds to hold still for a groom. :(

I want him so bad! Thats my dream bunny :) mum said no :lol: 'my allergies/asthma is bad enough with out a permanent fur ball rolling about the house':p

hes is lovely looks like a happy bun!

Oh June, he looks adorable, when I think of what he was like when you first got him, he was such a mess and now look at him and Daisy looks good too:love::love::love::love:

I do remember Dylan! The rabbit with the sweetest eyes I had ever seen. <3 :love: I'm so glad to see he's doing great!

Back