• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spay advice please

Jackaroonie

Mama Doe
Hi everyone :)

Need some advice on getting Lily spayed, Lily is 8 months now and she is bonded with Flopsy (neutered) :D They have been together for 6 months now and she has been showing hormonal behaviour since October time. I am getting her spayed definitely but I don't want to do it until spring when It is warmer. when she gets spayed will she have to be separated from flopsy????

i don't see why she would be. Likely, if she is with him she will recover quicker, than without him (unless he decides to remove any external stitches or anything- although hopefully they won't use those, just glue externally).

i don't see why she would be. Likely, if she is with him she will recover quicker, than without him (unless he decides to remove any external stitches or anything- although hopefully they won't use those, just glue externally).

:thumb: Im so glad they can be together :) when Bella was spayed our vet did internal stiches and glued externally, she recovered so quickly hope Lily is a good as Bella :?

Back