• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another thing chewed....

Thunders_Mum

Mama Doe
can`t take your eyes off them for a second :roll: was sorting out my digital photo frame on my bed and the wire was connected. Next thing I know screen goes blank, look down and theres bunny just finished chewing through it :evil::lol: luckily fixed it but need some connectors to fix it properly.....damn house bunnies! :lol:

I had a phase like that where Sharik would chew absolutely anything, but she seems to have stopped now, and so far King hasn't chewed a single thing, touch wood :D

:lol: I know what It's like.. I've had Fred chew through the T.V wire once :roll:

Edit: I forgot about the fish tank pump wire too :lol: :roll:

I had a phase like that where Sharik would chew absolutely anything, but she seems to have stopped now, and so far King hasn't chewed a single thing, touch wood :D

You`re lucky. I`ve had mine 7 months now, both neutered and spayed and still love destroying everything, in fact they get worse :lol:

Ra chewed through mine yesterday - it was in the lounge that he's not supposed to go in!

Luckily it fixed together ok, but he's obsessed with getting back into that room now, and goes straight back to the corner that the wire was in:roll:

Daisy has strange chewing habits- she never eats any of the wooden doors etc which you think a bunny would like. Her favourite thing to chew is shoes :roll:

My bunnies are in my bedroom. There are 3 wires in my bedroom, my bedside lamp, phone charger and alarm clock, which are all under £20 and are barricaded off by the bedside table, NIC panels, and one of those chewing logs/bridge things, and no other electronics are ever taken into the room, they are all kept in the lounge. This isnt by coincidence :lol: I've learnt my lesson!

My bunnies are in my bedroom. There are 3 wires in my bedroom, my bedside lamp, phone charger and alarm clock, which are all under £20 and are barricaded off by the bedside table, NIC panels, and one of those chewing logs/bridge things, and no other electronics are ever taken into the room, they are all kept in the lounge. This isnt by coincidence :lol: I've learnt my lesson!

Well the bunnies aren`t allowed in the bedrooms as there are far too many wires, but sometimes they come in while we are in the rooms, I literally took my eyes off him for 5 seconds :lol: all the downstairs is bunny proofed after they chewed two telephone wires, the tv wire, the virgin wire, the wii wire and a lamp wire :lol: but now they have started chewing the edges of the walls :roll:

I might look into bunny proofing the whole upstairs as we always have to close the bedroom doors and the hallway gets dark, plus people leave doors open....still can`t completely trust them though :lol:

Well the bunnies aren`t allowed in the bedrooms as there are far too many wires, but sometimes they come in while we are in the rooms, I literally took my eyes off him for 5 seconds :lol: all the downstairs is bunny proofed after they chewed two telephone wires, the tv wire, the virgin wire, the wii wire and a lamp wire :lol: but now they have started chewing the edges of the walls :roll:

I might look into bunny proofing the whole upstairs as we always have to close the bedroom doors and the hallway gets dark, plus people leave doors open....still can`t completely trust them though :lol:

Ahh you see I have the perfect barrier - laminate flooring! Neither of the buns will set foot on it, the hallway is narrow but they darent cross it unless I put foam mats or a rug down :lol: so I can have the door open all I like, they sit at the door watching me! Sometimes they hop onto it, then panic and scramble back :roll::lol: My buns are so daft!

Back