• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

February - Pledge a Pound Monthly Fundraiser TOTAL P.26

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
2012 got off to a flying start with a whopping £276.30 being raised - 3 rescues received £75 each and the remaining £51.30 has been banked towards our Easter Eggstravaganza where all the 25 participating rescues and sanctuaries will receive a donation :)
Thank you and well done to everyone that donated to PaP in January

So here we are in February and time to start all over again :)

Please spare a thought for the rescues and sanctuaries at this time of the year, some face closure, rehoming is slower and donations are less frequent, a lot of them are full and have to operate waiting lists, the food bills are higher and more bedding has to be provided due to the cold weather, not forgetting the vet bills etc :(

If you would like to help and support the rescues and sanctuaries, then all we ask you to do is donate a minimum of £1 either via Paypal to pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk (gifted if possible please so we received the whole £1) or via bank transfer, standing order or cheque, please pm me for bank details :)

These are the rescues and sanctuaries we support :)

Ark Animal Rescue - January winner
Barnsley Animal Rescue
Bunny Burrows
Bunny Hops Rescue
Brinsley Rescue
Camp Nibble
Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue
Fat Fluffs
Fife Rabbit Rescue
Furry Friends
Halfpenny Farm
HoneyBunnies Rabbit and Guinea pig rescue
Hopper Haven
Kirkby Pet Welfare
RACR
RNGP Welfare - January winner
RSPCA Walsall
Southampton Rescue
Sue's Rabbit Rescue
Tameside
Rabbit Residence
The Rabbit Retreat
Underhill Rescue
Wilford Refuge - January winner
Windwhistle Warren

Donations received from :)

Alleycat
Antigone
Apache
Becca6
Blackberry&Co
Bunlover
Boudicca
Bunnybabe
Bunnymadlisa
Caerleon
Camp Nibble
Cazzat 1979
Cherylwares
CRBevis
DavidT
Dusty Rabbit
Elena
Esupi
Fluffers
Foofy
Foxies Flames
Frances Astbury
Giantbunnymummy
Grin
Hot Cross Bun
Hurricanhoney
Jacq
JPP
KayJ
Kermit
Loog
Louise_81
Loula
Mollyjoker
Mrs Bunnykins
NickiM
Orange
Pol287
Rabbit April
Red
SDF76
Southampton Rescue
Sunshine bunnies
Susieb1
Susie bun
Suzanne
Tilia
Willowflower 27
Willowholly

Last edited:
The good news :)

Half way through February and the total so far is £74.23

Thank you all that have pledged so far :)

now......

The bad news :(

Jane Dexter has asked to withdraw from PaP, We feel very sad that she feels the need to take this decision especially as funds are tight for her at the moment :(

This is through no fault of PaP's and is the result of someones actions and the way they have used her information, she now feels that her privacy has been compromised and needs to withdraw to ensure that her sanctuary remains safe - we all send Jane our best wishes and good luck for the future x

I would like to assure all the rescues and sanctuaries that are involved with PaP that we do not share your information with anyone. Unfortunately there is a lot of information in the public domain which people have access to and there seems to be little control over the use of it :(

Just over one week left for February - the total so far is

£200.23

Well done and thank you to everyone

:wave: not sure when my yearly donation runs out :oops: (can you PM me and let me know please). Thanks

Great start to the month.:D

Total to date :)

£215.23

Just under £10 short of helping 3 rescues in February - still 3 days left to go

Only a couple of days left for the February fundraiser, Thanks for everyones help so far x

Back