• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bouncer and the Hoomans in the White Stuff

Loog

Warren Scout
These Hoomans have been telling me that its far too cold to go out, no matter how much I put on my sad face and look longing out of the window they're just not listening..... until today :D:D

Here are some videos and still of my antics in the snow.

:shock: Oh the door has opened......

[URL=http://s568.photobucket.com/albums/ss126/leeroy7031/Sir%20Bouncer%20The%20Great/?action=view&current=MVI_0314.mp4][/URL]

Here's me digging in the snow :D

Snow Binkies :D:D:D

Look at my snow tracks
IMG_0318.jpg

When I get back into the warmth I must dry myself off

[URL=http://s568.photobucket.com/albums/ss126/leeroy7031/Sir%20Bouncer%20The%20Great/?action=view&current=MVI_0326.mp4][/URL]

Now look at what those hoomans have done, they've made a bunny :lol::lol:

IMG_0334.jpg

IMG_0331.jpg

:roll: who said these hoomans were all sensible and grown up :roll:

Aww, Bouncer! :love:

It seems ages since we've seen you. Spenser has been doing lots of sad faces. He is not pleased at some adjustments to his diet. :roll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Superb :thumb:

Loving him digging for grass in the snow :lol: Typical, only interested in noms :roll::lol:

That snowbunny is awesome :lol:

Last edited:
Back for another look :oops:

His paws are sooo clean!!! He was always very particular about his appearance though ;) :love:

Cute :D Ted and Rosie just looked at us like we were mad when going outside was suggested :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Superb :thumb:

Loving him digging for grass in the snow :lol: Typical, only interested in noms :roll::lol:

That snowbunny is awesome :lol:

There is only so much time in the day .... this has to be split between sleeping and eating :lol::lol:

Snow men are just so ..... boring had some real fun making this one :D:D

Last edited:
Back