• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny igloo for Joey u/d p18 photos in local paper

joeydoodle

Warren Scout
Joey's first snow day :D
'What's all this white stuff in my garden Mummy?' ...

6822592917_7795293293_z.jpg

he loved it :love: here's some bunny igloo photos over on flickr

6822732365_a9d64c99cf_z.jpg

Last edited:
That's a fun idea.

My two were not interested in venturing out in to the snow!

thanks, he wasn't out for long really :) he went exploring for about 15 minutes, then went back in his hutch and sat straight on his snuggle safe to warm his bum up and had a big cleaning session :D we think he liked the igloo though as he kept going back in to have a sniff :love:

Brilliant pic! :thumb: You should send it in to a rabbit magazine and make Joey even more famous!

Brilliant pic! :thumb: You should send it in to a rabbit magazine and make Joey even more famous!

haha, he's already going to be in one with the bunny biscuits photos :lol: - Lisa from Bunny Mad magazine emailed me ;) plus he was also in the local newspaper in the summer with Dd and her sunflowers

what other bunny magazines are there .... worth a try ;) :D

Last edited:
haha, he's already going to be in one with the bunny biscuits photos :lol: - Lisa from Bunny Mad magazine emailed me ;) plus he was also in the local newspaper in the summer with Dd and her sunflowers :lol:

what other bunny magazines are there .... worth a try ;) :D

I'll look out for him in Bunny Mad - Spenser has appeared in it a couple of times! There is the Rabbit Welfare Association magazine, Rabbiting On.

Back