• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Morse Cards

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
For anyone interested !! Sorry the pics are a bit blurred

005-10.jpg

007-7.jpg

008-7.jpg

009-8.jpg

006-9.jpg

This one is still 'work in progress'

011-5.jpg

They're beautiful Jane! :love::love::love:
You should start selling them. I'm sure people here would love them.

They're beautiful Jane! :love::love::love:
You should start selling them. I'm sure people here would love them.

I am on Disability Benefits now so I am not allowed to earn anything without declaring it and I am too knackered to deal with all the hassle ! There would no doubt be another thousand and one forms I'd have to fill in and I really dont have the energy.

I am happy to just make the cards and to give them to people for Birthdays etc xx

I am on Disability Benefits now so I am not allowed to earn anything without declaring it and I am too knackered to deal with all the hassle ! There would no doubt be another thousand and one forms I'd have to fill in and I really dont have the energy.

I am happy to just make the cards and to give them to people for Birthdays etc xx

:(:(:(

I am sure someone posted on here that you could earn up to £20 as work therapy :?

I am sure someone posted on here that you could earn up to £20 as work therapy :?

I have no idea. I just cant face the hassle involved in trying to find out. Getting through to anyone on the phone is a complete nightmare and I cant get to my local DSS place.

I have no idea. I just cant face the hassle involved in trying to find out. Getting through to anyone on the phone is a complete nightmare and I cant get to my local DSS place.

I think it was biscandmat1 :? It might be worth dropping her a pm, you never know you might not need to do anything re the DSS and just be able to go ahead

Oh, thank you. I may look into that then and any money I may make can go straight on to my account with C :)

No probs :)
It would be a shame not to let the good people of RU share in some Morse greeting card loving......he definately is a RU favourite!

Back