• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would lights on all night affect the buns??

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
OH's sister is staying in the lounge with Max and Charlotte. Shes left the light on all night TWICE :evil::roll:

M & C seem fine but Im worried it will upset their systems??

If I have an upset stomach then I leave my light on. It's not ideal, but I've never seen an adverse affect on any of my bunnies and those inside are my most finickity and vulnerable. I've also accidently done it once outside and even Roger my wildie wasn't bothered, so I wouldn't worry too much, just keep an eye on them :)

I think it's a recognised torture technique:lol: - however, that would be a prolonged period, so I doubt an occasional night will do too much damage - you could always put a sheet over part of their area?

Buckley doesn't like it when the light's on all night, we have a routine and he gets lights out at the same time every day.

If I have an upset stomach then I leave my light on. It's not ideal, but I've never seen an adverse affect on any of my bunnies and those inside are my most finickity and vulnerable. I've also accidently done it once outside and even Roger my wildie wasn't bothered, so I wouldn't worry too much, just keep an eye on them :)

Thanks for replying, that makes me feel much better. They seem totally unaffected, theyre so relaxed my little angels :love:

I'll make sure they get an early lights out tonight and OH's dopey sister leaves tommorrow (was supposed to be today but she missed her transfer :roll:) so they'll be back in their normal routine x

Back