• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bella (terminally ill bunny) moves into her mansion!

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
Bella in her new PAP mansion, my boyfriend did all the work although Archie my son and bellas owners daughter tried to help!

69bc06a0.jpg

96952504.jpg

8cb7096a.jpg

330964f6.jpg

6cb3fb5d.jpg

e885d6d5.jpg

ebce5191.jpg

85eaaf30.jpg

c5a0c03b.jpg

d35b9ce9.jpg

94de5a77.jpg

d95e6099.jpg

204b6475.jpg

338d5f26.jpg

ca0bb76d.jpg

00c7198b.jpg

8d71fedd.jpg

8abd3402.jpg

ef6f2550.jpg

2ef348e0.jpg

Absolutely fantastic, she looks lost in it compared to when she looked like she was filing the old one.

Well done to you and your OH for all the hard work in getting it organised and building it!

Thats fantastic!! what a turn around for her life!! and without having tobe moved from where she knows.

I am sure they were in the next photo but can I mention bolts? (I know . . I am fox obsessed!!!).

and maybe we could raise just a little more money for a cover as she is on her own?

:D Wow, she looks like she settled in nicely and enjoyed the company whilst it was being made. She is beautiful, I hope she can spend quite a bit of time in there yet. So pleased she still gets time to spend with her family too.

ETA - yes, I thought bolts too.

Wonderfully photo's Lara, very well done to you and your boyfriend for making this happen. She must be sooooo much happier with all that extra space. Now she can stretch up and out, lie down in comfort and even take a few hops inside! :D

I think Lara has already mentioned bolts to Bella's owner and I'm sure she will get some tarpaulin to cover the hutch with too :thumb:

Looks fab!!! She deserves a lovely home! Well done to you and your OH!

Love the piccies of the kids in the hutch!!! They are too cute!!!

aw brilliant!!! How lovely for her, she looks very pleased with it!

Bella is a very gorgeous bunny and your OH isnt too bad either ;):oops:

Lovely to see, great photos, cute kids too!

Well done Lara and OH for getting this sorted.

Let's hope Bella has quite some time to enjoy her new accommodation!

Back