• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bristol garden waste service

halon

Warren Scout
Hello Bristol people,

I know this is an odd question, but does anyone else in Bristol use the garden waste service for their rabbit waste? They've changed the service so you now have to ring up to arrange collection of the paper sacks (which is really inconvenient for me). You can order a large bin with a weekly collection, but this just seems too big and I'm worried the hay will stick to it.

Has anybody used these bins?

thanks

thanks. I guess I'll order a bin. Ill just have to wash it or something sometimes.

Do you come under Bristol City Council for collections?

Emmiiee is probably North Somerset Council the same as me. We have bags collected every two weeks, once a month in winter - wish I could have a bin. The bags are a pain because I use so many I have no choice but to leave them outside but when it rains the hay etc just soaks up the rain and the bags get so heavy!

Back